1. Which of the following are defined as modern slavery under the Modern Slavery Act 2018?
A) Forced marriage
B) Forced labour
C) People trafficking
D) All of the above
2. In considering modern slavery risks in its supply chains, an entity should seek to identify which group of risk factors?
A) Poor literacy and regional conflicts
B) Lack of technological development and natural resources
C) Political instability, poor literacy and poor education
D) Opaque government policy and lack of technological development
3. In responding to modern slavery risks, what action is recommended to mitigate harm where an entity is linked to modern slavery?
A) Support modern slavery survivors through employment opportunities
B) Provide resources and training to increase awareness of modern slavery risks
C) political influence to protect workers' rights
D) Use social capital to influence change where there are wrongful practices
4. The Australian Border Force (ABF) has encouraged Australian reporting entities to demonstrate how COVID-19 impacted their ability to address modern slavery risks.
5. For Australian reporting entities, it is compulsory to formulate a modern slavery policy.
* Billed annually