1. Which of the following factors have contributed to the optimism around ESG funds maintaining momentum?
A) Financial services have embraced net zero
B) A largely untapped US market
C) The Paris Agreement and COP26
D) All of the above
2. In terms of sustainable funds, the US market:
A) has shown clear proof that it will follow Europe and go all-in
B) has shaken off any Trump era legacy that impacted take-up
C) lags Europe regarding breadth and sophistication of products, and regulation
D) exceeds Europe regarding breadth and sophistication of products, and regulation
3. What obstacles does the author envisage regarding acceptance and entrenchment of ESG?
A) A lack of consistent and coherent ESG data
B) A narrowing of ESG-related definitions
C) An overabundance of political noise
D) A decline in global sustainable funds
4. The author found that over the past 18 months, ESG funds were hindered by outperforming growth stocks.
5. Man Group's research found a substantial decline of inflows into sustainable funds for Q2 2021, worldwide.
* Billed annually